Corporate Event Photography
Corporate Event photography plays a fundamental roll in the online presence of a company. This service is a key investment that will raise the perception of the business, the values, the commitment of the management with the employees, and vice versa.
Through professional images, many companies increase their appearance within the community and it can be used as a powerful tool in your marketing visual methods such as websites, social media, brochures or posters. The number of uses is high and of course, also the employees can share the images of certain events that will engage them with the organization throughout motivation and memories.
STARTING $150/HOUR - 2 Hours Minimum*
Event Coverage - 1 Photographer
Additional Photographers can be added.
We recommend a 2nd photographer for larger events +400 guests
WHAT YOU GET
On the Event
• 1 District Pixel Professional Photographer
• Camera Canon 5D Mark IV with all necessary lenses.
• Transportation to your location
• Premium Photography Coverage
After the Event
• Photo selection and color - light improvement (touch up)
• Custom photo gallery designed for you. Our photo gallery is shareable and is where you will download your photos.
• About 60 photos per hour +/-20
• High and low-resolution JPEG files
• Full delivery within 5 business days
2 hours - $300
3 hours - $450
4 hours - $600
5 hours - $750
6 hours - $900
7 hours - $1050
8 hours - $1200
9 hours - $1350
10 hours - $1500
* Tax will be included in the final invoice
We will set up a free consultation call to get the details about your event, expectations, key moments, and logistics.
Touch Up Photos
We will select the best pictures and we will adjust the exposure, contrast, quality, and color to make sure your images really POP!
Event Private Gallery
We'll send you a gallery link to share your event photos with your guests and many options for download and print.
LOOKING PHOTOGRAPHER FOR YOUR EVENT?
Please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly
LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Don't Get Left Behind
Receive FREE Actionable Strategies, Innovative Ideas, Ebooks, Communications Strategies Delivered Right to Your Inbox.